CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

09 March 2012

Doakan untuk dia.


It’s been a long hiatus since i wrote the last entry. And actually, I’ve deleted this blog for the past 3months. Don’t ask me why cause I don’t really know the reasons behind it. Maybe I am sort of dilemma, confusion or whatsoever peoples might called it. And I also changed the url’s blog for certain reasons.

Bila dah lama tinggal blog, rase awkward lah pulak buat contengan kat sini. But somehow aku rasa nak menulis. Menulis tanpa tujuan, bagi aku tak bagus, sbb aku akan merepek instead of menulis. Dah la sebelum ni aku mmg dah byk merepek. Sebenarnya aku ade banyak benda nak ditulis dan dishare. But not in this entry I guess.

Last Wednesday, I’ve got bad news from my family in Malaysia. My lil bro (I used to call him Abe) had an accident. His small intestine got affected at 3 spots with 2cm depth for each and he need to do operation. I don’t really know how the accident happened. According to him (I called him just now) there’s no blood when the accident happened, so I guess it’s internal injuries. Aku dapat berita ni after 4days sbb aku baru dapat no. phone baru. Operation is already done and he need to fast for 4days after the operation. I think he’s doing good right now walaupun suara dia macam lemah sikit. Selalu kalau aku skype dgn dia, suara mesti cheerful je memanjang. Lagipun guna smart voip so line takdelah clear sgt.

Dear Abe,

I know very well that u might not read this. But I'm gonna write it up anyway. Please get well soon. Be strong ok? I know u can do it. Jgn lupa makan ubat. Jgn bagi umi dan abah risau. Kaklong pun risau jugak. So sorry that I can’t be with u right now. Cepat sembuh baru boleh cepat keluar hospital. Syafakallah :)

paling kanan adalah Abe. 2 elder sis are somewhat MIA in the pic.




Awak, awak, dan awak semua,
Tolonglah doakan sekali ye utk adik saya :)

0 tips menanam: